Sunday, February 13, 2005

Working on it

Yeah, so I haven't been updating this as much as I should be. My roommate left for a week and took his laptop with him. Then when he came back the IC wasn't working until today. I'm STILL waiting for my motherboard to fix my computer...replaced every other meaningful component already so that's all that remains for me to have a usable system at my fingertips at all times. THEN I'll get DSL here and not worry about ripping off someone else's Wi-Fi network.

As for what I HAVE been doing. Work has digested a significant amount of my time lately. Worked 10 days straight, got a day off, worked another five. I got two days off and was completely lost. Had no idea what to do. So I hit the gym and read a lot. Finished four books in the two days. Haven't been up to too much. It's kind of boring around here right now. Hiking really isn't an acceptable activity at this point with the weather still prohibitive. So that means I end up spending a considerable amount of time staring at these four rather bare and constrictive walls, listening to music and re-reading books for the (n)th time. Where (n) represents anything from 1-10.

I've kinda kept up on writing while the IC is down. Gonna try to finish the next part of my story for the storyboard and post it this week.

Beyond that, just trying to keep in touch with friends and keep my sanity now that I'm fully back from Hawaii, and have come to the realization that my time in the this park is limited. And grows more and more so each time I miss pizza delivery and indoor plumbing.

That's where I'm at right now. Just breathing, working, sleeping, eating occasionally and trying to stay occupied enough to keep from becoming a gibbering lunatic.

Hope you all are well and happy and suffering as little as possible from our economically straining times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home