Saturday, January 15, 2005

Salty heaven

So, here I am in another of the most beautiful places on the planet and I'm trying to make the most of my time here. Let's see, I've swam in a quiet part of the ocean...just floating with the current. I've swam against the waves, body surfing and getting crushed by breakers against the beach...that was fun. I've watched the sunrise from the top of Haleakala and then ridden a cruiser bike down the face of the volcano for 36 miles back into town to have lunch. I've hung out in a sauna, watched some movies, cooked some good food, and seen a great deal of beautiful things. There isn't much to complain about here, aside from traffic and temperatures that I'm not used to, and prices. But those are all things that I was well prepared for when I decided to come in the first place. So I'm almost at a loss, nothing to complain about? What is the meaning of this!

Oh, I'll find something, and then I'll have more to write about...maybe.

For now, everything's going well, and while improvements could be made on where I'm at in general, there's nothing specific that I have any right to be unhappy about. Life is a beach.

Love you all, hope you're happy and safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home