Monday, July 25, 2005

Doo be doo be doooooo

The only thing I'm learning right now at work is patience.

But that's OK, because I'm being payed pretty well to study the private effects of boredom.

In other news I should be getting my own apartment soon enough. This coming weekend/next week. I'm much happier now that I have a job to speak of, and I've already been made the lead for my team. Given keys, asked to provide the first line of retort for general questions, and generally asked to perform a supervisory role. Which is good. And bad.

Good because it has been recognized that I am a dedicated person that has strong potential for a long term position with the company.

And bad because I have no REAL authority as I'm still a temp, but the responsibility to make sure things don't get f'd up and no extra pay for it.

But in the long run I can be relatively certain that I will be one of the very few out of twenty to be hired on full time, which is good.

So everything is going OK, not great, not bad, OK. The sooner I get my own place the better everything will be, the sooner I have more to do at work than stare at a screen hoping we get mail, the better, but overall I really have nothing to complain about, which is somewhat irritating in and of itself.

That's all for now, thanks for reading, I wish you all the best.

DiCK_BiLL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home